Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quickie

This is going to be a quickie post. To recap, last night the hubby worked late, which means I was lazy with dinner. I pretty much ruined my appetite by snacking on goldfish crackers all day. So I made myself a PB&J on whole wheat (sorry, I totally spaced on taking a pic) and made Carter and my hubby grilled chicken and green beans. I had to run out to Target and get formula last night and while I was there I saw this glorious hunka love:



I know!! It just doesn't get much better than dark chocolate and caramel. It took everything within me not to devour this entire bar. I had 3 squares. And they were DIVINE!! After putting the kiddies to bed, we caught up on our DVRed episodes of 24. I adore this show, so much so that I wanted to name our second child Jack. I know, i know. Unfortunately, it was vetoed. ha


Breakfast was another find from my trip to Tar-jay. A new Kashi cereal, Toasted Berry Crumble. I mixed it with Cheerios and sliced banana. Amazing combination! Definitely give it a try!


Kashi GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble


YUM!

It's 60 degrees here (glorious!), so I'm thinking about taking the boys to the park. I'll see you lovelies later this afternoon for a lunch re-cap! Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Laura




2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! cant wait to read more of your blog!
    i find those wraps at walmart..thats the ONLY place that has em!
    i am dying to try that new kashi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading! I'm a big fan of your blog :)

    I'll have to check Wal-mart again- maybe I'll ask someone this time! ha

    ReplyDelete