Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Humpday!

Happy Wednesday chicas! 

I woke up this morning to the sound of Carter munching crackers in my bed and Brady blowing raspberries on the window next to our bed. Who needs alarm clocks when you've got that?! After that lovely morning wake-up we had a quick breakfast. I had a repeat of yesterday's (Cheerios, Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble and sliced nanner) because it was so dang delish. 

Instead of showing you a repeat pic of yesterday's breakfast here's a picture of my two munchkins. The first one is of Brady. His new thing is playing peek-a-boo with his pants :) Let's just hope this is a cute baby phase and doesn't carry over into highschool ;) The second is of Carter. He's obsessed with anything fire and rescue. In this picture he is wearing his halloween costume from last year. Let's just say I've gotten my money's worth and then some! He wears it EVERYWHERE!







Later today we're meeting my friend Natalie and her two boys at this place called Kids Cove. It's a huge indoor playplace and it's FREE! Music to any mom's ears! :) I don't know if I mentioned this but we just recently moved to Lynchburg, VA from Michigan. My husband and I both went to school here in Lynchburg (Liberty University), but after we got married he got a job in Michigan. He's originally from Michigan, so it was nice go back to his hometown and spend some time with his family (who I adore). I'm happy to be back in Virginia though. It just feels like home, ya know? :)

I'm off for now. Gotta get showered and ready to go. I'll see you this afternoon with a lunch and Kids Cove recap :) Have a good one!

Hugs,


Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment