Saturday, January 23, 2010

Morning Sunshine!

How's everyone's morning going? Good, I hope!

As predicted, last night I ended up re-heating the leftover shrimp pasta for dinner. I steamed some broccoli to go on the side as well. Not to shabby. :)



After putting the kids to bed I did this workout DVD:



I have a few of her workout DVD's (Burn and Firm Pilates, Pick Your Spot Pilates) and I really like them. All of her stuff gets good reviews on Amazon.com. I love reading reviews of stuff on Amazon before buying something. It's kept me from making a few crappy purchases in my time. Anyone else do that?

This morning I switched up my breakfast for ya (finally! right?!) partly due to the fact that we didn't have enough milk left for a bowl of cereal and partly b/c I don't want to bore you to death with my predicatable eats. Your welcome. ;) I scrambled 1 egg and 3 egg whites and a toasted whole wheat english muffin with Naturally More Peanut Butter (good stuff!) and strawberry preserves. I also had a cup of sugar cookie tea.




(ignore the christmas plate)




While I munched breakfast, the boys played on the floor next to me-



 

 

Love them :) 

Well loveys I gotta hurry and get ready. We're going to the mall a little later and hopefully play some indoor putt-putt. Have a great Saturday!! See you tonight!

Hugs,

Laura


Fill me in: Anybody got fun plans for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment