Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello Blogworld, It's me Laura!

Hey there! Welcome to my little bloggy! Before we get into the good eats for the day, I should probably tell you a little about myself. I'm 24 and married to my best friend. We have 2 adorable boys Carter, 3 and Brady 10 months. I'm passionate about all things health and fitness (there's just nothing better than the feeling you get after a good, sweaty workout! Can I get an amen?! :)). I'm lucky to have a hubby who feels the same way. That being said, as of late, more specifically after I had my second baby, I started slacking a bit on the health and fitness front. And I've gained some poundage. I know I'm past the point where I can blame it on post-pregnancy weight. It's been 10 months! It's just pure laziness on my part and I'm ready for a change! :) It's a new year and what better time to make some changes than the start of 2010? My mantra for this year is Hardwork + Dedication = Health and Hotness.

Alrighty, on to today's eats, thus far:


Breakfast: WW english muffin w/ 2 egg whites and a slice of cheese

Snackie: Cookie Dough Balance Bar

Lunch: Organic spring mix, sliced strawberries, feta, rotissere chicken & a drizzle of vidalia onion dressing

I also had 2 chocolate kisses, but I gobbled them up before I could take a picture. :)


Well, I'm off to feed the baby and then play Memory with Carter. Anyone ever play that game as a kid? Carter is obsessed! We play at least 3 or 4 times a day. I still need to figure out what to make for dinner! ha Any ideas?

Check it out:
Carrots N Cake (www.carrotsncake.com) was one of the first blogs I ever read and to this day it's one of my favorites. I think Tina has an amazing approach to living a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Check out her Lose the Dough plan that she just posted today. It's really great!


No comments:

Post a Comment