Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bleary Eyed Tuesday

Whew, I don't know about you guys but this time change is killing me in the morning! I've been waking up feeling so off. Hopefully the internal clock catches up quick! :) But it's nothing a couple cup of coffee can't fix! 

I didn't end up going to the gym last night. Instead I spent it snuggled with the hubby on the couch watching 24. I think I made the right decision ;)

Last night's dinner was Chicken Parm from You've Got Supper and a mixed greens salad with Annie's Goddess dressing. I adore this website. Everything I've made from them has been so good! They even have a weekly dinner plans with an organized grocery list. They do all the work for you. So if you're in a dinner rut or just looking for some new (really good!) recipes, this is the place to go.


Brekkie was a repeat of yesterday. Sorry to be boring, but it was just so darn good :) I've already got something different planned for tomorrow's breakfast, so no worries, I won't make you look at my veggie egg scramble again. ;) This time though, I did remember the feta. It was glorious.


I also munched 1/2 an Ezekiel english muffin with a smidge of Smart Balance and Polaner.

I'm starting the Fitnessista's Summer Shape Up from last year. I was preggo when she did it last year, so I'm going to do it this year. I'm excited to get started! Well I'm off to do Day 1 of the plan which is 30 minutes of cardio. I'm going to pop in Jillians Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD because I'm not going to be able to get to the gym today since I work tonight. 

Hope you loves have a great day!! :)

Hugs,

Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment